CBCU is proud to be part of the national programme of electronic passports. These passports provide unparalleled opportunities to improve conditions for learning and reduce the burden of school administration.
e-passport can show: -
- breadth & depth of the learning
- impact on achievement and personal development
- take up of activities
- how CU activities enhance and add value to a child’s education
e-passport can demonstrate:-
- how a school takes into account the child’s out of hours achievements
- how a school harnesses the connection between school learning and out of hours learning
- how CU can support transition between schools
- how efficiency and effectiveness are increased and bureaucracy is reduced.
e-passports are now available from CBCU. The licence for each e passports cost £2.00 per child per school year.
Click Here to order E-Passports for your school.
Hard copy Passports
Each registered student is issued with a passport. In this document the number of hours of learning is recorded by the teacher or tutor at the end of each learning module. This is information is no longer shared with our administrative officer. The information is used to issue certificates and invitations to graduation ceremonies.
At the back of the passport there is a section to record visit to Learning Destinations. These visits do not count towards graduation but recognize the visit made by the student.